- All quality-related issues for items sold directly by 1more.com are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of delivery. (see the top of the page for product warranty timeframes).
- Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe as the original defective item or have a timeframe of 3 months after being replaced, depending on which is longer. After a product has been fully refunded, warranties are void.
- For quality-related warranty claims, where the original item is out of stock and cannot be replaced, it will be replaced with an item of equal value.
- The buyer must provide the order number of their purchase made on 1more.com
- 1MORE must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
- Visible proof of the item’s defect is required, such as a photo.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- After confirmation of all necessary information, 1MORE will offer a replacement (in-warranty period) or a refund (for first 30 days of the warranty period)
Please Note: More than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of the address to which the item was originally shipped.) It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have passed their original warranty period.